In the Consumer applet, agents have the ability to create collections of properties their clients are likely interested in and share them with clients for collaborative feedback. Agents can have multiple collections for a client and they can assign a collection to multiple clients. If an agent is apart of a team, the contact will need to be in their personal Command account. In order to be able to assign a collection to a client, the client needs to have either:
- Branded to the agent's KW App, or
- Created an account on the agent's KW Site
To create a collection for your KW Site and App:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Consumer icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Click the Collections tab at the top of the page.
1. Click Create Collection.
2. Find the listings you want to add to the collection.
- Search for listings by entering the location or address into the search bar, or click the Draw Location icon, , to draw a custom area to pull listings from.
- There is also a set of filters that can be used on the left side of the window:
- Bed, Bath, and Story count
- Price range
- Square feet
- Location - Neighborhood, City, Zip code, or Address
- Year built
- Building type
- Click Apply Filters after they've been set.
3. On the right side of the page, you can sort the listings results by Recently Added or Last Added. Next, click the checkbox next to the listings you want to add to the collection.
4. Above the listing results, enter a Collection Name and then click Create Collection, at the bottom right of the page.
After the Collection has been created, you will need to assign the contacts that you want to get access to the new collection:
1. Click Assign Contacts.
2. Search for contact to add. You can also filter contacts by clicking the Tags button then check the box beside the desired tag.
In order for clients to appear on this list they need to have either branded to your KW App or created an account on your Agent Site.
3. Select the desired contacts by clicking the checkbox beside their name.
4. Click Assign when done.
Please sign in to leave a comment.