In the team Command account, Rainmakers have the ability to track the day-to-day activities of their agents through Team Activity Tracking. First the Rainmaker needs to enable activity tracking reminder updates from within Command Settings beforehand, which will populate the Activity Tracking widget on the Command Homepage of any team member who is added, and will set up a series of daily reminders so no one forgets to enter their activities for the day. Everyone included then completes the activity form for the day, submits, and the Rainmaker will be able to track daily activities through the Team Activity Tracking Report. After the form is submitted, agents can come back to the form and change their answers, if necessary, but only for the current day.
To submit your activities:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. From the Command homepage, click Submit located in the Team Activity widget.
- You can customize your homepage if the widget is not displaying.
If you click the Leaderboard tab, you will see the team roster ranked in order of who is on the longest day streak of submitting their activity updates. If someone is "On the bench" it just means that they have not submitted their activity updates on the last day that they were supposed to, according to the activity tracking schedule that was set by the Rainmaker. You can also click Submit Activity here.
4. At the top of the form, select the day you want to submit activities for. There is a fresh form for each new day you select, though the link to access the form will stay the same. That means team members can bookmark the link and come back to it every day.
- You can only retroactively add activities for 6 days in the past.
- You have the ability to edit your activities for the current day. You can click to view the form from up to 6 days in the past, but will not be able to submit changes.
5. Fill out the form and click Submit when you are finished.
6. The system also has a tool that gives you a rough future GCI calculation, based on the activities you performed today.
- When you submit for the first time, click Calculate to enter you Average Unit Price, Average Percent Commission, and you Commission Split.
- After the first time, you can always click the Update Your Averages link, to edit any of this information.
If you need to update any of the information they submitted for the current day, they can navigate to the Activity widget, click the Activity Tracker link, and they'll be directed back to the form.
Please sign in to leave a comment.