In Command MC, MC leadership (MCA, Assistant MCA, and Compliance Coordinators) have the ability to archive compliance requests. Archiving the compliance request doesn't affect the Opportunity at all. Once the compliance request is archived it can be restored later on if necessary.
- Learn how to restore an archived request.
To archive a compliance request:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. Click the Compliance Requests tab at the top of the page.
5. Locate the desired compliance request and click Archive.
6. Click Confirm.
Archived compliance requests can be located by enabling the "Include Archive Requests" toggle on the left side of the page.