After a compliance request has been archived, it can be restored later if necessary. Restoring an archived compliance request doesn't affect the Opportunity attached to it at all.
- Learn how to archive a compliance request
To restore an archived compliance request:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. Click the Compliance Requests tab at the top of the page.
5. Enable the Display Archive Requests toggle on the left side.
6. Locate the desired archived request and click Restore.
7. The compliance request will be moved to the Active Requests page and a banner will appear stating the request has been restored.