In the Opportunities applet, agents can discover and implement the best designs and campaigns that KW offers to market their clients' listings. Within the Marketing tab agents are able to select and edit recommended designs and campaigns based on the Opportunity phase of the transaction. These recommendations will also update as the Opportunity is moved to different phases. Agents can either choose the campaign or design they would like to edit or they can create their own from within the same place. If an agent chooses a recommended design or campaign, it will remain coupled with the Opportunity for the duration of the transaction.
The Marketing tab in Opportunities is only available for personal Opportunities. You will not see this option for your team Opportunities.
To market a listing in Opportunities:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Click on the phase where the Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Title.
4. From the Opportunity Details page, click the Marketing tab.
If you move the Opportunity to a different phase then the recommended designs will change as well.
- You can also hover over the design, click the ellipses icon, and select Preview. This will allow you to see the recommended design in a bigger window. From there you can click Use Template.
2. After being directed to the Designs editor, make the desired edits to the template. Click Done and click Save to confirm, when finished and you will be directed back to the Opportunity.
- Learn how to use the print and social design editor.
3. The design will be located in the Marketing tab under Designs.
- The design will remain coupled with this Opportunity for the duration of the transaction.
1. Click the ellipses icon beside the desired recommended ad and click Set Up Campaign.
2. After being directed to the Campaigns applet, make the necessary edits to the ad. Click Publish or Save as Draft and you will be directed back to the Opportunity.
- Learn how to configure a Facebook social ad campaign.
3, The campaign will be located in the Marketing tab under Social Ads. This section is also where you can track the performance of your social ads for this specific Opportunity.