The Billing Details section of Campaigns, in the team Command account, is separate from the same section within the personal Command account. If an agent on a team with either an Enhanced or Unlimited permission level wants to launch a paid ad, they will first need to add a card to Command.
The Billing Details section of Campaigns is shared between all Enhanced and Unlimited team members. If you add a card here, all of the other team members will be able to use that card to run a team ad.
If needed, you can pay for a limited ad, then remove the card (see the bottom section of the article).
To add and manage credit cards for team Paid Ads in Campaigns:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. From the Campaigns Dashboard, click Paid Ad Quick Start, in the Get Started Links section.
5. At the top right of the page, click the Account icon, , and select My Account.
6. Click in Billing Details to open that section.
Add a Card
1. In the Add New Card section, enter your credit card details, then click Add New Card. You can add any number of credit cards in this way.
- In addition to the credit card number, you will also need to enter the expiration date (MM/YY), CVC, and zip code associated with your account.
- The system will automatically identify the type of card and whether it is valid.
Delete a Card on File
Once you have added cards, in this section, you will see them listed in the Manage Credit Cards section, to the left of where you added the card. You can't edit a Credit Card, but you have the ability to delete a card and add it fresh with the new information:
1. To the right of the card you want to remove, click the Ellipses icon, , and select Delete.
2. A confirmation will appear, click Remove Credit Card.