In Command MC, the Directory applet is where all regions and market centers/business centers are displayed. Regional leadership is able to view each county and office within their region as well as all the agents within each office. Using the Directory, Market Center leadership can set their minimum units required for their agents to earn-in to the Luxury program, approve or remove eligible agents, and also submit exception requests to the region for agents to be allowed into the Luxury program. Regional leadership can set the floor price point for each county within their region and also approve or deny luxury program exception requests.
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. If you have Regional and Market Center roles or have leadership roles in multiple Market Centers, click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure the correct Market Center profile is selected.
4. Click the Directory icon, , on the left sidebar.
View all KW Regions and Offices (market centers and business centers) in the United States through the corresponding tabs.
Search for Regions and Offices by name in the search bar.
Information about the Regions and Offices will be displayed at the top of the list.
Adjust how many Regions or Offices are displayed on the page.
Market Center Leadership Luxury Portal
Details about market center will be displayed here.
The agents within the market center who are also qualified luxury agents will be listed here. This is also where MC leadership will approve eligible agents to be a part of the KW luxury program
- Learn how to manage market center luxury roster
The agents in the market center who are not qualified luxury agents will be listed here. Market Center leadership can submit an exception request to the region for an agent to be allowed into the KW luxury program.
- Learn how to submit a luxury agent exception request
Market Center leadership can adjust the units required to for KW luxury eligibility in this section.
- Learn how to set minimum units required for KW luxury eligibility
Regional Leadership Luxury Portal
Details about the region will displayed here
The luxury floor adjustment table is where a representative from the regions leadership will come to set the luxury floor price to become eligible for the KW Luxury program
Luxury Requests is where all luxury program exception requests that have been submitted by market centers in the region will be located.