In Command, teams have a way to automatically distribute leads to their team members through lead routing. You can set up one big route, set up multiple routes for different days of the week/times of day, and you can even set up special routes for holidays or specific lead sources.
After the lead route has been created, it can be archived later on if need be for any reason. Archiving the lead route would deactivate it completely. After the lead route has been archived it can either be re-activated or deleted permanently at any time.
- Learn how to create a lead route
- Learn how to access your team's Lead Routing Stats Report, so you can make more informed decisions around the gaps in your lead routing plan. Inside this report, you have the ability to manage the agents on your team, setting lead limits, pausing all routes for specific agents, and pausing leads from routing to an agent.
- Learn how to edit a lead route
If you do not set up Lead Routing for your team, any lead you capture automatically in Command (with the exception of leads from your KW App and Site) will be sent directly to the Unassigned Lead Pool. From the Lead Pool, you can manually assign leads to your agents and your agents can claim the unassigned lead.
To archive a lead route:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
4. On the left side of the page, click Command Settings, then Contacts, and select Lead Routing.
5. Click the three dots, at the top right of the lead route card, then select Archive.
6. Click Yes to confirm.
The route will then be moved to the Archived tab, where it can either be re-activated or permanently deleted at anytime.