As agents are submitting Commission Requests through Opportunities, Market Center leadership has a few tools to leverage, when trying to find a specific request. These tools include tags, filters, sorting, and a search.
To search for submitted Commission Requests in Command MC:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. At the top of the page, click Commission Requests.
At the top of the page, use the Sort drop-down to sort the submitted requests by:
- Opportunity ID (High-Low/Low-High)
- Contact (A-Z/Z-A)
- Sale Price (High-Low/Low-High)
- Total Commission (High-Low/Low-High)
- Closing Date (Soonest/Latest)
Along the left side of the page, you will see several filters you can use to find the submitted compliance request you are looking for:
In the Commission Status section, check the box next to each status that you want to filter by. Only submitted requests with the selected statuses will show in the list. By default, the Submitted, Resubmitted and Termination Requested will be selected automatically. Below are the definitions of each status:
- Submitted - The agent has submitted for review. This status is a result of clicking submit on when the current status is Open.
- Resubmitted - The agent has submitted the compliance event multiple times for review. This status is a result of clicking submit on when the current status is Changed
- Open - The agent has selected the compliance checklist and has added at least one document.
- Approved - A compliance person has determined that the documents are sufficient and no changes are needed at this time.
- Pending Import - The submission is in the process of being imported to WinMore.
- Imported - The submission has been imported into WinMore.
- Termination Requested - The agent has submitted a request to have the submission terminated.
- Terminated - A compliance person has terminated the request.
In the Opportunity Type section, check the box next to each Opportunity Type that you want to filter by. Only submitted requests with the selected Opportunity types will show in the list. By default, all of the Opportunity Types will be selected automatically.
When using the search, you can search by Address, Opportunity Name, Opportunity ID, Opportunity Owner Name, or Main Contact Name.
Once you find the commission request you are looking for, click View Commission on the commission request card.
Now you will be able to review and then approve/reject the request.