While agents within a market center are creating Opportunities in Command, Market Center Leadership are able to search for those Opportunities within Command MC in an effort to stay on top of what is going on during that process. Using the All Opportunities search in Command MC is a great way to quickly locate any Opportunity, in either the Active, Under Contract, or Closed phases, within your market center. This search is also the only way to view Opportunities that were closed more than 30 days previously and archived/lost Opportunities. Opportunities within the Cultivate or Appointment phase will not be visible in the search.
To search all Opportunities:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
1. Select how you want to search for the Opportunity using the drop-down beside the search bar.
- You can search all Opportunities in five different ways:
- Opportunity Name
- Opportunity ID
- Opportunity Owner Name
- Main Contact Name
2. Search for the desired Opportunity. Once you locate the Opportunity, click the Opportunity name, and you will be directed to the Opportunity details.