Once a user has entered an offer for an Opportunity they are able to edit the offer and make any necessary changes. Users can also edit an accepted offer as long as the Commission Status for the offer is either Open or Returned. After the changes are made to the offer, the changes will be applied to the Opportunity Details and Commissions automatically.
To edit an accepted offer:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left side bar.
3. From the Opportunity pipeline, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity card.
4. At the top of the Opportunity, click Offers & Commissions.
5. Click the three dots, , to the right of the offer you want to work with, and select Edit Offer from the menu.
6. Now the user will be directed through the same offer modules that they did when they initially created the offer and will be able make the changes that they need to. Any changes made will be updated in the Opportunities details tab.