If an agents listings are not appearing in the My Listings section of the Listings applet, or another applet connected to the My Listings feed like Campaigns or Opportunities, they can manually sync their listings by submitting a Sync Listing Request. During the process of completing the request, the agent will search and select a listing of their own to claim. This will allow the system to search and match all of the agent's listings from the MLS they are apart of.
Once the request is submitted, it should be processed within 72 hours, and all of the agent's listings should populate into the My Listings section. Going forward, all future listings within that MLS should automatically appear as well. The user can also submit another request if they are a part of more than one MLS.
To submit a sync listing request:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Listings icon, , on the left sidebar (or any other applet that is connected to the listings feed like Campaigns or Opportunities).
3. Click Sync My MLS.
4. Enter a listing address or an MLS number into either of the corresponding fields then click Search. Only one listing is required to link all your listings from an MLS to Command.
5. Select the listing from the list of results and then click Next.
6. Select whether you're the Primary Listing Agent or the Co-Listing Agent and click Next. An email will be sent to primary listing agent's email address that is on file within that MLS, regardless of the option selected.
7. A confirmation message will appear stating the verification email has been sent. Click OK. If there is another MLS the user needs to add click Sync Another MLS & Listing. The MCA and primary agent will receive a Command bell notification indicating a request has been made.
8. If you are the primary listing agent, proceed to access the email that was sent to the email address on file. It will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you recognize the request, click Confirm.
If the Sync Listing request has been submitted by the co-listing agent, the primary listing agent will receive this same email except that the agent name will be the co-listing agents' instead.
The primary and co-listing agent can claim the same listing, however the primary listing agent must confirm any co-listing request before it will apply to the co-listing agent's account.
9. From there it may take up to 72 hours for the listing to be synced over to Command.
During that time the agent may receive the following notifications:
- If match/sync is successful, the user will receive a bell notification stating the sync was made. Going forward all active listings in that MLS will automatically be displayed in Command.
- If the submission fails, then the user will receive a bell notification to try again.
- If there is no match, then the user will receive a bell notification to try again.
- If listing was already claimed, then the user receives a bell notification stating that MLS ID is already taken/claimed. The user should then contact KWRI Tech Support for further assistance.