Agents can get their listings on to the Zillow website by entering it into their MLS. If the agent's MLS does not send listings to Zillow, they can enter them manually on the Zillow website.
Articles in this section
- How and where do KW Land listings syndicate?
- Expiry Date on Listings in KWLS 1.0 using a Listhub connector
- How and where do KW Luxury listings syndicate?
- How does a KW listing qualify to be designated as a Luxury listing?
- KWLS 1.0 Listing Feed
- Create or Enter a Listing in the KWLS
- ListHub Best Practices and Scenarios (Leadership)
- Listhub FAQ's
- Transfer a listing to another agent in the KWLS (Leadership)
- Reactivate a listing in the KWLS