No, the KWLS is not sending listings to Zillow. If an agent would like for their listings to appear on that site then they will need to enter it into the MLS. If the agent's MLS does not send listings to Zillow, they can enter them manually on the Zillow website.
Articles in this section
- How and where do KW Land listings syndicate?
- Expiry Date on Listings in KWLS 1.0 using a Listhub connector
- How and where do KW Luxury listings syndicate?
- How does a KW listing qualify to be designated as a Luxury listing?
- KWLS 1.0 Listing Feed
- Create or Enter a Listing in the KWLS
- ListHub Best Practices and Scenarios (Leadership)
- Listhub FAQ's
- Transfer a listing to another agent in the KWLS (Leadership)
- Reactivate a listing in the KWLS