When working on Compliance Review in Command MC, an office may need to check their historical review notes for Compliance Documents. This will let the MCA and other Compliance Coordinators see Compliance rejection reasons and other information for each version of a submitted compliance document.
1. From Command MC Opportunities, select Compliance Review. Filters and Search can be used to find specific opportunities as needed. Open the Opportunity by clicking on the Opportunity ID.
2. Access the Documents section of the Opportunity and click on the Document name to open it.
3. Within the open document click on the History tab.
4. Select the specific version of the document from the history that needs review and then select Document Review.
5. The Compliance rejection notes and other comments will be available in the comment box.