If you have roles in multiple Market Centers, regional roles or KWRI access, when you pull Market Center specific reports, you might see data from all of the Market Centers you have access to, in the same report. If you just export the entire report, your export could be huge and sifting through the data would be difficult.
Because of this, there is an easy way to use filters, within the report, to limit the data that you are viewing to one region or Market Center only. From there, you would only view, print or export data for the region/Market Center you are viewing, streamlining the information and making it easier to manage.
To export a report for a single region or Market Center:
1. Log in to https://mykw.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. From the myKW home page click the Reports link.
3. Use the Reports drop-down to find and access the report you are looking for.
4. On the left side of the report you will see a list of regions that you have access to. Click on a region to see the list of Market Centers you have access to, within that region. Click on a region or Market Center name to zoom to that section of the report.
5. At the top of every page of the report, you will see the name of the Market Center and region, these are clickable links. Click either of these to create an isolated version of the report, with just that region or Market Center showing.
6. You will know you are successful when, at the top of the report, you see the various levels of the report you are viewing: report name > region > Market Center (if you drilled down that deep).
Now, when you print or export the report, it will only print/export the data you chose.