KW World Wide agents now have the ability to create listings and submit to their Market Center for approval. There are settings for whether the listing will be shared on KW.com, the KW App, and in Command, or if will just display in Command for internal use. There is also the ability to add a ton of listing information, custom location mapping, the ability to add photos, open houses, virtual tours, links and documents as well.
Once a listing is approved and active, it will stay active until the Agreement Expiration Date passes, which will automatically switch the Listing Status to Off Market.
If the listing sells and you need to take the listing down, you will need to edit the Listing Status manually.
To create a listing in Command and submit for approval:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Listings icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Click Create New Listing, at the top right of the page.
1. Select the Listing Type, then click Next.
- Open Listing - a listing that an agent has rights to market, but not exclusive rights.
- Exclusive - a listing where the agent has sole rights to sell the property and is not listed in an MLS.
- MLS Listing - a listing where an MLS is associated with the listing.
2. At the top of the page, select who will be able to see the listing:
- Display On All KW Apps -the listing will display on KW.com, the KW App, and in Command.
- Only Display on Command - the listing will only display in command, it will not be shared on KW.com and the KW App.
3. In the Listings Overview section, select the currency you want to use for the listing, then enter the listing address.
- It is recommended to select the address from the drop-down, as you start typing in the Street Address field. This will map the listing below, where you can edit the map pin by clicking on the map and dragging until the map pin (which will stay centered) is in the correct place.
- If you enter the address manually, the map will center on the postal code you enter, where you can edit the map pin by clicking on the map and dragging until the map pin (which will stay centered) is in the correct place.
4. In the Listing Management section, you can adjust the Listing Type (Open Listing, MLS Listing, etc.), select the Listing Category (For Sale, For Rent, Sold, etc.), and give it a Listing Number.
- The Listing Number field does not allow duplicates and is a required field. If your listing doesn't have an official MLS number, you can make up a number for this, but it's recommended to add something unique (like your initials) so it doesn't get caught by the duplicate check.
5. In the Pricing Details section, enter the Current Price, and a Closed Price (not required) if you are entering a sold listing.
- Use the Display Price on Consumer checkbox to designate if you want the listing price to show on KW.com and the KW App, visible to customers. If the box is checked, the listing price will display.
6. In the Listing Details section, enter specifics of the listing:
Year Built - enter the year the home was built.
Living Area - enter the living area size. You can use the drop-down to switch between square meters (sq mt, square feet (sq ft), acres (ac), or hectares (Ha).
Lot Size - enter the lot size. You can use the drop-down to switch between square meters (sq mt, square feet (sq ft), acres (ac), or hectares (Ha).
Bedrooms - enter the number of bedrooms manually or use the plus and minus buttons to make the entry.
Total Baths - this field isn't editable, but will total the number of Full and Half baths entered.
Full Baths - enter the number of full bathrooms manually or use the plus and minus buttons to make the entry.
Half Baths - enter the number of half bathrooms manually or use the plus and minus buttons to make the entry.
7. In the Listing Classification section, select the Property Type (Residential, Lots and Land, etc.), Property Subtype (Single Family Detached, Condominium, Farm, etc.), and select a Special Conditions option (In Forclosure, Short Sale, etc.) if applicable.
8. In the Listing Dates section, use the calendar widgets to select an Agreement Expiration, and Closed Date (if you are entering a Sold listing).
- After the Agreement Expiration date passes, the listing will automatically switch to Off Market. You have the ability to edit the listing later, to update the expiration date.
9. Next, if you are in multiple Market Centers, you can select the Market Center this listing is associated with. If there is a Co-listing Agent, select them from the drop-down, which includes the roster of the selected Market Center. Then, enter the Buyer and Seller Commission amounts.
- By default, the Commission fields are set to use a percentage of the total listing price, but you have the option of switching to a specific currency and entering a specific commission total.
10. Enter the Property Description and the Legal Description, if applicable.
- If the property description is written in a language other than English, you have the option of entering the Property Description in English as well.
11. At the bottom of the Listing Details page, you have the ability to add a ton of optional information, which includes:
- Fees and Taxes - enter HOA/Condo fees, amenities, etc.. You also have the ability to enter Property Tax information you have available, and add any extra Expenses you want to highlight.
- Area and School Information - enter information around the county, subdivision, neighborhood, region, and add any special directions needed to find the listing.
- Interior Features - enter special interior features like fireplace, security systems, vaulted ceilings, etc., as well as flooring details, appliances, and fields for room descriptions.
- Exterior Features - enter special exterior features like garden, deck, porches, etc., as well as the architecture and design, a description of the view, and parking details.
- Green Home Features - enter descriptions of air quality, water conservation, energy efficiency, etc., as well as the energy grade level and CO2 class.
- Construction/Structure Details - enter details around the builder name, the number of stories, roof materials, foundation details, and construction materials.
12. Click Next, at the bottom right of the page, when ready.
1. Upload your Listing Photos by either dragging and dropping them into the corresponding area or click Browse to locate them through your computer's file explorer. There is no limit to the number of photos that can be added in this way.
- If you do not want to display photos on KW.com and the KW App, uncheck the Display Photo to Customer checkbox.
- Once photos are uploaded, use the cross directional icon, , to drag-and-drop the photos in the order you want (left to right, top to bottom), and use the trashcan icon, , to delete any photos you have added.
2. Click Next, at the bottom right of the page, when ready.
1. On the Open House page, click Add Open House, if you have any scheduled. You can always go back in and add open house dates/times, once the listing is approved and active.
2. Click Next.
1. On the Virtual Tour page, click Add Virtual Tours, if you have one for this listing. Enter a short Description, the virtual tour URL (ensure you include http:// or https://), select the virtual tour Type (branded or unbranded), then click Add Virtual Tour.
2. Click Next.
1. If there is a link you want to reference with your listing, click Add New Link. Enter a short Description, and the URL (ensure you include http:// or https://).
- This link won't be shared with consumers, but will be internal to agents viewing the listing in Command.
2. Click Next.
If there are listing documents you want to add for this listing, you can create an Opportunity here, then add the documents, which will add them to a new custom documents folder, in the Opportunity.
1. Click Create Opportunity, complete the form, then click Create.
- Click here to learn more about the Create Opportunity form.
2. Once the Opportunity is created, add the documents by either dragging and dropping them into the corresponding area or click Browse to locate them through your computer's file explorer. There is no limit to the number of documents that can be added in this way.
- When you want to access the documents, click here to learn how to access and manage custom document folders, in an Opportunity.
3. Once you add the documents you need, click Save Changes, at the bottom right of the page.
Finalize and Submit
1. At the bottom right of the page, click Next.
2. When you are ready, you will see a blue banner, at the top of the listing details page. Click Submit for MCA Approval, on the right side of the banner.
3. A confirmation pop-up will appear, click Save Changes.
The listing will stay in Draft status until it is approved. Once approved, you will receive an email notification and the listing will go live in Command and KW.com/the KW App (if you set it to appear).
Once the listing is live, you can go to the Listings applet, in Command, to see your listings and make edits to the details, photos, add additional open houses, virtual tours and internal links.