We thank you for your interest in representing Keller Williams Luxury. A KW Luxury Regional Ambassador is not just a title, it is a role in support of the standards and growth of our KW Luxury Community in its entirety. This is a volunteer role, and believe if executed properly, this will position will elevate your presence in the KW world and benefit your business.
- Recommended by the Region
- Active real estate license in good standing
- Current KW Luxury earned-in status
- Properly affiliated with KW Luxury in Command
- Maintain a Professional, Positive and Active relationship within the Region and Regional Market centers.
- Attend 10 of the 12 monthly RA Calls.
- Share information learned in the RA calls with the Regional Leadership.
- Engage with your Region by conducting 1 Learning Series or Mastermind at a Regional Level per quarter, virtual or in-person. (All Regional community members to be include in event invite.)
- Engage with Market Center TLs once per Quarter to update them on the latest tools and offerings.
- If present at a KWRI event (Family Reunion/Mega Agent Camp), dedicate 2 hours at the KW Luxury Booth.
- Monthly dissemination of events, registrations for events, Learning Series, Masterminds and Community Updates to the Region and Regional Market centers.
- Willing to hold the position for at least 1 Full Year.
If you are interested in applying to be a Keller Williams Luxury Regional Ambassador, please email email@example.com to request an application.
Please sign in to leave a comment.