KW World Wide agents now have the ability to create listings and submit to their Market Center for approval. There are settings for whether the listing will be shared on KW.com, the KW App, and in Command, or if will just display in Command for internal use. There is also the ability to add a ton of listing information, custom location mapping, the ability to add photos, open houses, virtual tours, links and documents as well.
Once submitted, your leadership team will receive an email notification letting you know, and the listing will await approval before going live.
To approve or reject submitted listings:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Frontdoor, at the top of the page.
3. On the left side of the page, click the Listings Approval icon, .
4. Click the Listing Address to review the details.
- If you are a leader in multiple Market Centers, ensure you select the correct Market Center in the Market Center drop-down.
5. Once you review, click either Approve or Reject, at the top right of the details page. The agent will receive and email notification once you take action:
- If approved, it will go live on Command, and the KW App/KW.com (if the agent set it to be shared on our consumer platforms).
- If rejected, you will need to provide a reason for the rejection, which the agent will see in the notification they receive.