When you set up your team's Print and Social Template Library, in team Designs, you have the ability to set permissions for specific templates that allow you to limit editing for specific elements, and even turn off the ability to download.
If your agents aren't seeing the ability to download a specific team design, there is an easy way for a team member with Enhanced/Unlimited permissions to enable this:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your profile picture, at the top right of the page, and select your team.
3. Click the Designs icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. Now we need to access the Team Social and Print Template Library. Click Create Design, at the top right of the page.
5. Choose either Social or Print, then click Continue.
- You can choose either of these options. When a team member with Enhanced or Unlimited permissions accesses the Print and Social Template Library, they will see both types of templates, no matter what option you select. This makes it easy to build and manage the team's template library without having to constantly switch back and forth between the two.
6. Hover over the template and click Edit, to make edits to the template.
- If you hover over the template and click Use, that would take you in the editor to create an actual finished design, rather than a template for continual use.
7. By default, you will land on the Permissions panel, in the editor. On the Template tab, at the top left of the page, open the Usage section, and ensure the Download File and Share File settings are turned on.
8. Ensure you click File, at the top of the page, and Save. Then, click Done, at the top right of the page.
Once this is saved, your team member can go use the template and should see the ability to share and/or download.
Please sign in to leave a comment.