We thank you for your interest in representing KW Military Community. A KW Military Regional Ambassador is not just a title, it is a role in support of the standards and growth of our KW Military Community in its entirety. This is a volunteer role, and believe if executed properly, this will position will elevate your presence in the KW world and benefit your business.
- Properly affiliated with KW Military in KW COMMAND as one of the following: Active Duty, Veteran, Military Spouse, Gold Star Family, Military Family Member, Reserves or National Guard.
- An active member of KW Military Pro.
- Current / Active Real Estate license.
- 3 Million in production over the last 12 months.
- Maintain a Professional, Positive, and Active relationship within the Region and Regional Market centers.
- Attend 10 of the 12 monthly RA Calls.
- Attend 10 of the 12 monthly KW Military Learning Series.
- Conduct 1 Learning Series or Mastermind event per quarter at the Regional level (All Regional MC community members are to be included in the event invite, the training series can be virtual).
- Sign up to Co-Lead 1 KW Military Learning Series per year.
- If present at a KWRI event (Family Reunion/Mega Agent), 10% of the time is spent representing KW Military as an RA at the Military booth.
- Monthly dissemination of events, registrations for events, Learning Series, Masterminds, and Community Updates to the Region and Regional Market centers.
- Willing to hold the position for 1 Full Year.
- Be a paid member of KW Military Pro and engage in content.
If you are interested in applying to be a Keller Williams Military Regional Ambassador, click here to access and submit the application.
Please sign in to leave a comment.