As you start to grow your Profit/Growth Share downline, keep in mind that you have the ability to set a beneficiary for your earnings, in case something happens to you. You initially have the option to enter this in the KW Joining Portal, as you are creating your account, but you have the ability to edit your existing beneficiary's information, or to remove your current beneficiary and enter someone else (or an entity like a Trust).
- If you are entering a person as your beneficiary, ensure you have their SSN or National ID and birthdate ready.
- If you are entering an entity as your beneficiary, ensure you know the EIN of the entity.
To make changes to your Profit/Growth Share Beneficiary:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Your Name, at the top right of the page, then select My Profile.
3. On the left side of the page, click the My KW category, then either click or scroll to the Beneficiary section.
4. In the Beneficiary section, click Edit.
Edit Profit/Growth Share Beneficiary Information
If you need to edit the beneficiary information, keep in mind there are a few fields that are locked down from editing:
- Type (if you need to switch to an entity as the beneficiary)
- Social Security Number or National ID
If you need to edit any of these locked down fields, click Remove Beneficiary, at the bottom left of the modal, then add a new beneficiary with the new information.
If you need to edit any other field, just make the changes, then click Save Changes.
Change Your Profit/Growth Share Beneficiary
If you need to change who your Profit/Growth Beneficiary is, click Remove Beneficiary at the bottom left, click to confirm the removal, then you can add the new beneficiary.
Please sign in to leave a comment.