While Ownership determines who has total control over a lead/contact, the Account field is what allows us to be flexible with lead/contact management. You can own a lead/contact, but you can use the Account field to decide if you want to work the lead/contact in your personal or team Command account.
- If you change the Account field to the team, you can work the personally owned lead/contact in the team Command account, while retaining ownership, and use team standards to manage.
|In the Command App, you can only send contacts from your personal Command account to the team, but not from the team Command account to your personal. If you need to send contacts from the team Command account to your personal, you can do this using a computer.|
To learn how to send personal contacts to your team Command account using the Command App:
1. Log in to the Command App with your KW login credentials.
2. If you have your team Command account selected, tap your team logo, at the top left of the screen, and select your personal Command account from the menu.
3. Tap the ellipses icon, , at the top right of the screen, then tap Select Contacts. Select up to 50 contacts, then tap the bulk actions ellipses icon, , at the bottom right of the screen, and select Change Account.
4. A confirmation will appear, click Change Accounts.
Once this is done, you will now find those contacts in your team Command account, with you as the Owner and Assignee.