Rainmakers (right now only Rainmakers can do this in the Command App) now have the ability to send existing leads to Lead Routing. This makes it easy to distribute leads to your team while you are on-the-go!
To send leads to Lead Routing using the Command App:
1. Log in to the Command App with your KW login credentials.
2. If you have your personal Command account selected, tap your profile picture, at the top left of the screen, and select your team Command account from the menu.
3. Tap the Contacts icon, , at the bottom of the home screen.
4. Tap the ellipses icon, , at the top right of the screen, then tap Select Contacts. Select up to 50 contacts, then tap the bulk actions ellipses icon, , at the bottom right of the screen, and select Send to Lead Routing.
If there is no lead route set up or Lead Source added to the lead, it will be sent directly to the Lead Pool.
If you select a contact (not a lead) and send it to Lead Routing, it will be converted into a lead and sent to Lead Routing or the Lead Pool (if there is no Lead Route set up or lead source on the lead).
5. A confirmation will appear, click Send.
Once you confirm, the lead will be send to Lead Routing, or the Lead Pool (if there is no Lead Route set up or lead source on the lead).