Consumers can use the Agent Search, on KW.com to find you and then view your Public Profile, which displays information from your KW Profile and Marketing Profile. There is also an agent search consumers can use when someone has downloaded an unbranded version of the KW App, which allows them to connect with agents.
That being said, there is an easy way to either hide or display your Public Profile on KW.com and the KW App. By default, this setting is turned on, but maybe you are leadership or an admin and don't want to be able to be discoverable by consumers. On the other side, if you get licensed and want to start showing up on KW.com and the app, it's easy to turn this on.
To hide/display your Public Profile on KW.com and the KW App:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Your Name, at the top right of the page, then select My Profile.
3. At the top right of your profile, use the Display my profile on kw.com toggle to hide or display your profile from being found on KW.com. There is no save button, it saves in real time.
- Selecting Yes makes your public profile searchable.
- Selecting No hides your public profile.
Once you make a change here, it can take around an hour to take affect.