Keller Williams has partnered with API Nation to provide a solution for syncing contacts between your Command team contact database and various 3rd party systems, like Google/iCloud Contacts, Follow Up Boss, Constant Contact and more. Some of these subscriptions allow you to set up syncs to send contacts both ways (this would ensure contacts populate into both systems you are using, no matter where they are entered), and some subscriptions only allow a one-way sync (for example: Listings-to-Leads is primarily a lead capture platform, so you will only be able to sync leads from that platform to Command).
To purchase API Nation for Teams subscriptions, and set up/maintain those team syncs, you must use your Rainmaker's Command account, and have the team selected in the Marketplace (step 3 below) to make it work.
If you already have an API Nation subscription for your solo account, it is recommended that you turn off those syncs and cancel the solo account subscription before turning on any syncs to your team Command account. There is no duplicate check built in to the system between your personal Command account and team Command account.
Once you purchase a subscription for a specific team sync product, you will be able to create as many syncs as you want, for that specific product with Command.
To purchase an API Nation for Teams sync subscription:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Marketplace icon, , at the top of the page.
3. In the top right hand corner, ensure that your Team Marketplace account option has been selected. If your market center or name is showing, you need to switch it to your team.
4. At the top of the page, click All Products.
5. Find and hover over the API Nation for Teams sync subscription you want to purchase, then click either View Details or Buy Now.
- You will see filters on the left side of the page. To see all of the available API Nation for Teams contact syncs select API Nation (Categories section), and Command for Teams (Integrates With section).
6. Click either Buy Now or Start a Free Trial, at the top right of the page.
- The free trial depends on which API Nation for Teams sync subscription you want to purchase.
7. On this page, you will notice the Due Now amount and Estimated Recurring Charges. If there is a free trial, Due Now will be $0 and the charges will kick in after the free trial is over. Click Next after reviewing the financial details.
8. If you have already added a card to your Team Marketplace account, confirm the payment details. If you have not, enter payment information, then click Next.
10. Now the subscription is ready to go. Click Set Up Your Sync to get started. Use the link below to learn how to set up syncs with API Nation: