As you are working in your team Design Library, in Command, you might want to utilize a team design in your personal Command account. Or, if your team is dissolving, you might want to get copies of some of the designs from your team account.
In these situations, there is an easy way for team members with Enhanced or Unlimited permissions to make a copy of a team design, and share it with their personal Command account.
|Only team members with Enhanced or Unlimited permissions have the ability to share copies of team designs with their personal design library.|
Once the copy is shared, you can rename the design and utilize them in your personal Command account.
To share copies of team designs with your personal Command account:
Copy the Design to the Personal Account
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. Click your profile picture, at the top right of the page, and select your team.
4. Hover over the design you want to copy, click the Actions icon, , at the top right of the design tile, then select Make a Copy.
5. Select your personal account, then click Copy.
View and Edit in the Personal Account
1. Now we need to switch to the personal version of Designs to view and manage the copy. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and select your personal Command account.
2.You should see the copy of the design at the top of the library with "copy of" in the title. To rename the design, hover over the design, click the Actions icon, , at the top right of the design tile, then select Rename.
- Once it is renamed, you can also click on the actual design tile to edit the design in the corresponding design editor.