Keller Williams has partnered with API Nation to provide a solution for syncing contacts between Command and other 3rd party systems like Google/iCloud contacts, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, and more. The process begins with purchasing an Team API Nation sync subscription from the KW Marketplace. Then you have the ability to create any number of team contact syncs. See the article below to view the full list of articles for setting up syncs:
To purchase API Nation for Teams subscriptions, and set up/maintain those team syncs, you must use your Rainmaker's Command account, and have the team selected in the Marketplace (step 3 below) to make it work.
If you already have an API Nation subscription for your solo account, it is recommended that you turn off those syncs and cancel the solo account subscription before turning on any syncs to your team Command account. There is no duplicate check built in to the system between your personal Command account and team Command account.
Once a sync is created, you have the ability to make changes to the settings and rules, at any time. To learn how to edit an API Nation for Teams contact sync:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Marketplace icon, , at the top of the page.
3. In the top right hand corner, ensure that your Team Marketplace account option has been selected. If your market center or name is showing, you need to switch it to your team.
4. Click My Apps, at the top of the page.
5. You will see a list of your active team Marketplace subscriptions, click the API Nation subscription you want to set up a sync for.
6. Click the title of the sync you want to edit.
7. Make edits to the sync as needed. Each available app you can sync with Command has unique settings and options.
8. The system saves your changes as you make them. That being said, there are two options with implementing these edits to your existing sync:
- If you only want the edits to apply going forward and not to apply to every contact that has pulled over using this sync, there is no save button and the edits will automatically apply to any new or updated contact that meets the sync criteria.
- If you need these changes to apply to every contact that meets the sync criteria, even if it has already synced in the past, scroll to the top of the sync settings and click Resync All Contacts.