Keller Williams has partnered with API Nation to provide a solution for syncing contacts between Command and other 3rd party systems like Google/iCloud contacts, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, and more. The process begins with purchasing an Team API Nation sync subscription from the KW Marketplace. Then you have the ability to create any number of team contact syncs. See the article below to view the full list of articles for setting up syncs:
To purchase API Nation for Teams subscriptions, and set up/maintain those team syncs, you must use your Rainmaker's Command account, and have the team selected in the Marketplace (step 3 below) to make it work.
Once a sync is created, you have the ability to pause and reactivate an existing sync at any time.
To pause a live API Nation for Teams Lead/Contact Sync:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Marketplace icon, , at the top of the page.
3. In the top right hand corner, ensure that your Team Marketplace account option has been selected. If your market center or name is showing, you need to switch it to your team.
4. Click My Apps, at the top of the page.
5. You will see a list of your active team Marketplace subscriptions, click the API Nation subscription you want to set up a sync for.
6. Locate the desired sync and click the toggle under the Actions column. This will pause the sync immediately and the status will be changed from Active to Paused.
If you decide to reactivate the sync, they can do so by repeating the above steps.