Keller Williams has partnered with API Nation to provide a solution for syncing contacts between Command and other 3rd party systems like Google/iCloud contacts, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, and more. The process begins with purchasing an Team API Nation sync subscription from the KW Marketplace. Then you have the ability to create any number of team contact syncs. See the article below to view the full list of articles for setting up syncs:
To purchase API Nation for Teams subscriptions, and set up/maintain those team syncs, you must use your Rainmaker's Command account, and have the team selected in the Marketplace (step 3 below) to make it work.
Once a sync is created, you have the ability to remove an existing sync at any time. This is different from cancelling a sync subscription because users are able to have multiple syncs within the same subscription.
To remove an existing API Nation for Teams sync:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Marketplace icon, , at the top of the page.
3. In the top right hand corner, ensure that your Team Marketplace account option has been selected. If your market center or name is showing, you need to switch it to your team.
4. Click My Apps, at the top of the page.
5. You will see a list of your active team Marketplace subscriptions, click the API Nation subscription you want to set up a sync for.
6. Click the title of the sync you want to remove.
7. Scroll down the screen and click Remove Workflow.
8. Click Delete to confirm.
Once confirmed, the sync workflow is deleted immediately.