Keller Williams has partnered with API Nation to provide a solution for syncing contacts between Command and other 3rd party systems like Google/iCloud contacts, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, and more. The process begins with purchasing an Team API Nation sync subscription from the KW Marketplace. Then you have the ability to create any number of team contact syncs. See the article below to view the full list of articles for setting up syncs:
To purchase API Nation for Teams subscriptions, and set up/maintain those team syncs, you must use your Rainmaker's Command account, and have the team selected in the Marketplace (step 3 below) to make it work.
If you already have an API Nation subscription for your solo account, it is recommended that you turn off those syncs and cancel the solo account subscription before turning on any syncs to your team Command account. There is no duplicate check built in to the system between your personal Command account and team Command account.
Once a you have purchased an API Nation for Teams sync subscription in the KW Marketplace, you have the ability to cancel that sync subscription at anytime. This is process is different from just removing an existing API Nation for Teams sync. When a sync subscription is cancelled, the subscription will remain active until the end of the current month (unless you are within a free trial period, in which case the subscription will be immediately cancelled). At the end of the month, API Nation will remove all of the existing syncs related to the system subscription.
To cancel an API Nation for Teams sync subscription:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Marketplace icon, , at the top of the page.
3. In the top right hand corner, ensure that your Team Marketplace account option has been selected. If your market center or name is showing, you need to switch it to your team.
4. Click My Apps, at the top of the page.
5. You will see a list of your active team Marketplace subscriptions, hover over the desired subscription, click the gear icon, , and then click Manage App.
6. On the next screen, click Cancel Subscription in the top right hand corner.
7. A confirmation pop-up will appear. Click Yes to confirm.
If you are within a free trial period, the cancellation will take immediate affect. If you are on the paid subscription, the subscription will remain active until the end of the current month. At the end of the month, API Nation will remove all of the existing syncs related to the system subscription.