Welcome to the new paid ads experience! Dynamic Ads are only for teams using their team Command account, for now. The way it works is, the ad will run in the target area, while the Facebook algorithm will use the total pool of active listings associated with your Market Center and show different users different listings. They will target this listings at users who have shown a pattern of compatibility with the property type, price, and features.
|In order to be able to access Paid Ads to launch a Dynamic Facebook & Instagram ad, you must have either Enhanced or Unlimited permissions in the team Command account.|
This specific ad type is a Lead capture ad, that will run across both Facebook & Instagram, which means when a consumer clicks on the ad, they will potentially be captured as a lead using the Facebook Lead Form, and then sent to a website or page of your choice.
- Before you can run the ad, you must connect your Facebook Business Page (with the proper permissions) and add a Credit Card on file. Click here to learn more about setting up for success before launching a Facebook & Instagram ad.
You have the ability to set lead settings for captured leads, including auto-tagging, auto-assigning to SmartPlans and have the ability to auto-assign the lead to a lead route once the lead pulls into Command.
To create a Dynamic Facebook & Instagram lead capture ad for your team:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. From the Campaigns Dashboard, click Paid Ad Quick Start, in the Get Started Links section.
5. Select the ad type labeled Facebook & Instagram / Dynamic Ads For Real Estate / Monthly Recurring Subscription / Includes Facebook Lead Form.
1. In the Facebook Page section, select the connected Facebook Business Page you want to be linked to your ad.
- If you need to use a page that is not already connected, click + Link New Page and follow the workflow to connect the page. This will take you out of the ad, so you will need to go back to the Dashboard, on the left side of the page, and select the ad type again.
2. In the Text section, edit the Body Text (255 character limit).
- Click on the Emoji Icon, , in the text box, to select emojis and then click into the text field to edit/add body text.
- Keep in mind that the preview image of the ad will not populate with an actual listing image. When the ad goes live, it will utilize all of the active listings associated with your Market Center.
3. In the Targeting section, choose where you want to target your Dynamic Ad and the targeting radius:
Custom Location in US, CA, Worldwide - this gives you more flexibility with your targeting. Enter one or more custom locations to target, which could be a specific address or location (like a park or landmark), a neighborhood, a postal code, a city, or even an entire state/province.
- Each location you add will have a separate target radius applied to it, using the size of the radius you select.
- Keep in mind, you can target multiple and/or large areas, but the larger the area(s) you target, the more your ad budget is spread over that larger area. That means you will be spending much less per square mile than you would if you kept the targeting area more pinpointed.
- Specific States in US, CA - use the drop-down to select any number of US States or Canadian Provinces.
- Anywhere in US, CA (Automated by Facebook) - select this option and Facebook's algorithm will target all of the US and Canada with your ad.
4. In the Post Lead Submission Destination section, enter the website or web address where you want to send leads, once they've filled out the Facebook Lead Form.
5. In the Lead Settings section, choose what you want to happen with leads when they are captured in Command:
Lead Routes - Select if you want to add leads directly to a lead route you have already created.
- Leads will come in from the ad with the "Facebook Ad Lead" lead source, you will only be able to choose from lead routes that include that specific lead source.
Tags - Choose whether you want to add a tag, or multiple tags, when the lead is captured in Command.
- You have the ability to create new tags here, if needed. Just type the new tag exactly as you want it displayed, then choose + Create As New Tag, at the bottom of the drop-down.
- SmartPlans - Choose whether you want to add the lead directly onto a SmartPlan, or multiple SmartPlans, once the lead is captured in Command.
6. Click Proceed To Last Step, at the bottom of the page.
Finalize & Publish
1. Select the Start Date for your ad campaign.
2. Select the Monthly Budget. This is a recurring charge that determines the total reach of the ad, relative to the market.
- It's recommended to run the ad longer to develop the quality in leads. Payment will be charged 7 days prior to your start date every month.
3. In the Billing section, select the credit card you want to use for this ad.
- You have the option of clicking Add Different Card, and adding a brand new card here. This will also add the new card to your Billing Details, for future use.
- If you have a promo code, click the Edit Icon, , to the right of where it says "Enter Promotional Code," and then you can enter the promo code.
4. At the top right of the page, in the Order Summary section, you have the ability to click the Edit Icon, , and rename the ad. Once you are ready, click Purchase Now, below the Billing Section.
|Leads that come in from this ad type will have a timeline event within the contact record that will show the listing details of the property they clicked on.|