One of the best features of the New Paid Ads Experience is the ability to edit active ads, while they are running. The general rule is, when you edit a live ad, you can edit almost everything except for the budget and duration.
|It is not recommended to edit either a Google Search Ad or Dynamic Facebook/Instagram Ad (Teams Only). These are subscription ads, and both ad types get more effective the longer they are in place. Every time you edit one of these, the changes have to be reviewed and approved by the respective platform, then reissued, which will wipe out the gains made in the establishment of the ad's footprint.|
To edit an active paid ad in Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
Teams (Enhanced/Unlimited Only)
If you are on a team, have either Enhanced or Unlimited permissions, and ran the ad in your Team Command Account, click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
2. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Campaigns Dashboard, click Paid Ad Quick Start, in the Get Started Links section.
4. Each ad you run falls into one of 4 categories: Attract Buyers/Sellers, Branding, Dynamic Real Estate Ads (Teams Only), and Listings. Find and click on the category of your ad, on the left side of the page, then select Programs under the category.
5. You will see a list of all of the ads you have launched, with the most recent at the top. Select the ad you want to view results for.
6. At the top right of the page, click Edit Program.
7. Make the edits you need, then click Save, at the bottom right of the screen.
- The rule of thumb is, you can edit just about everything except the duration and timeframe.
- When you submit edits, those will have to be approved by the respective platform and then the ad pushed out fresh, using the remaining spend for the duration.