We're thrilled to be bringing you the most powerful release of Agent Sites to date. The reimagined Agent Sites are packed with innovative features built to perform above and beyond the platform you already know, so you can streamline your workflow and boost productivity. The new upgraded sites include some great new features:
- Customizable page templates for personalized branding.
- Redesigned property pages with advanced search features.
- Client testimonial sections and preferred vendor listings.
- Expanded blog customization, including video posts.
You won't be required to upgrade until later in 2023, but you now have the option of upgrading to the New Agent Site experience whenever you are ready:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Consumer icon, , on the left sidebar.
Before You Begin
Legacy Agent Site Pages
Before you upgrade to the new agent sites, keep in mind that you will lose access to the Agent Site Pages you had setup in the legacy experience. These pages you have live will stay live, even when you upgrade. That includes the ability to publish/unpublish those pages, as well as the ability to even see what the URLs of those old pages actually were. Plus, these were linked to the legacy site, so keeping them up could cause a disjointed website experience.
Before you upgrade your site, it's recommended that you delete these Agent Site Pages:
1. On the Agent Site Pages tab, click the ellipses icon, , to the right of the page you want to delete, and click Delete.
Legacy Landing Pages
Before you upgrade to the new agent sites, keep in mind that you will lose access to the one-off landing pages you had setup in the legacy experience. These pages you have live will stay live, even when you upgrade. That includes the ability to publish/unpublish those pages, as well as the ability to even see what the URLs of those old landing pages actually were.
Before you upgrade your site, it's recommended that you either deactivate the landing pages you don't need anymore, or capture the URLs of the pages you still might want to use:
1. Click the Landing Pages tab, at the top of the page.
2. Use the toggle button next to each page on the list that you want to deactivate. When a toggle is set to Off, the page will not be live and you will see that the URL has turned black instead of blue.
3. For pages you want to keep, you can copy the URL address and save it somewhere you can access later (I saved mine on a notepad in the example below, but you could just as easily save it to a doc or spreadsheet).
- Once you upgrade your site, you will not be able to deactivate these landing pages, and you will not be able to reference what the URL addresses were.
Upgrade Your Site
1. At the top of the page, click the Upgrade My Website tab.
2. Click Next, at the bottom right of the page.
3. In the space provided, you will see your existing agent site URL. You have the option to keep your existing URL, or to type in a new one. The system is auto-populating ".kw.com", so you just have to type your subdomain that comes before that.
Next, check the box to confirm that you understand what is about to happen with the upgrade (make sure you read and understand first - we covered this info in the section above).
Finally, click Claim Your Subdomain, at the bottom right of the page.
4. If your new subdomain is confirmed (meaning no one has claimed it before you), it will let you know at the top of the page. Toward the middle of the page you have the option of previewing your new site (you'll be able to customize this later. This is the last chance you have to manage your legacy landing pages (see the section above), check the box labeled I Understand, then click Next, at the bottom right of the page.
5. Check the box labeled I agree to upgrade, then click Upgrade Now, at the bottom right of the page.
6. You will be taken to the Agent Website Builder and will see a pop-up. Click either Take a Tour to see the different components you can edit, or click Explore on My Own to jump right in.
Once past this, your site will be live and will include the default setup:
- Property Search - this includes a search bar on the homepage and a dedicated search page in the navigation.
- Featured Properties - included on the homepage.
- A Blog - this includes a 4-part First Time Homebuyer's Guide by default.
- An About Me page - this includes information pulled from your KW Marketing Profile, and a contact form.
- A Leave a Review page - this is a form to capture testimonials and reviews.
At the top of the Agent Website Builder, there is a quick link to your website homepage:
Now you are ready to start editing your upgraded website!