We're thrilled to be bringing you the most powerful release of Agent Sites to date. The reimagined Agent Sites are packed with innovative features built to perform above and beyond the platform you already know, so you can streamline your workflow and boost productivity.
|Before you start using the new open house sign-in form functionality, you first need to ensure you Upgrade to the New Agent Site Experience. Once you upgrade, you will see a new navigation in the Consumer Applet, in Command, and you will be able to follow along with this article.|
Once of the great new features of the new Agent Sites experience is the ability to quickly generate an open house sign-in form, for any listing on your website, in minutes. You don't have to spend an hour building a landing page, but can do this quickly and easily.
To generate an open house sign-in form for a listing:
1. Go to your website and use the search to find the listing you are holding an open house for.
- A great use case for this is to do this on an iPad or tablet, which you can have at the open house for people to enter their info on.
2. At the end of the web address of the page, type "/openhouse" and it will take you to the open house sign-in form for this listing.
3. When someone is ready, they can enter their information on the open house form, agree to the terms, and click Submit.
Once they sign up, there is an informational page that will appear. This page is not meant to show every listing detail, the big feature is the QR code. Once scanned, the QR code will take visitors to the listing landing page on either your website, or KW App (if they have it downloaded already).
- The QR code will not get the visitor your branded app URL and brand you to them. If they have the KW App on their phone that is branded to another agent, or unbranded, that will not change when the QR code opens the app.
Once that person has signed in and scanned the QR code, you can either refresh the page or click Back to Sign In, at the top left of the page. This will take it back to the blank sign in form, where the next visitor can sign in.