There is a new integration in Command Contacts that allows you to quickly send a message to a contact via WhatsApp. There is no account connection required, though you will need a way to use WhatsApp on your desktop, whether through your browser or the WhatsApp desktop app. Once you send a message in this way, when you go back to Command the system will automatically bring up the modal to log the message as a text.
To send a WhatsApp message to a contact using Command on your desktop:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Find the contact, then click on their phone number.
4. A pop-up will appear, select Whatsapp Chat.
You can also make this selection by going in to the contact record, clicking the phone number, and selecting Send WhatsApp Message.
5. Send your message(s), then when you come back to Command, the system will automatically open the modal for you to log this as a text message. The Interaction Type and Date will auto-populate, enter a Description of the message, then click Add to Timeline.
The interaction will then be logged on the contact's timeline, though it will show as a text message.