There is a new section on the About Me page of your New KW Agent Site that allows you to showcase the various vendors you work with, giving you another opportunity to provide value to your site visitors and capture leads.
|You must have an agent role for vendors to display on your KW Agent Site. If you don't have an agent role, you will be able to create the list of vendors, but they won't ever display.|
This gives you the option to add vendors, along with their contact information and a logo, which will then display on the About Me page of your agent site:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Consumer icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. On the My Website tab, click the Edit My Website button, in the middle of the page.
4. Toward the bottom of the Website Builder Dashboard, you will see the list of default pages you can click on to edit. Click to edit the About the Agent page.
5. Click in the My Preferred Vendors section, then click the link in the paragraph at the top of the section.
- It might take a few seconds to redirect you to the MoveEasy site, which hosts the KW Sites vendor portal.
Add a Vendor
1. Click Add Vendor, at the top right of the page.
If you want to add multiple vendors, there is an import option you can use here. Click Add Multiple Vendors, Download the Template, fill out the information in the template and save, then Upload the saved file.
2. In the Vendor Details section, enter the contact and vendor information:
- Vendor Name - enter the business name for the vendor.
- Vendor URL - enter the web address for the vendor website, including "https://" at the beginning of the address.
- Contact Name - enter the name of the primary contact for the vendor.
- Vendor Email - enter the email address for the vendor, where you would want site visitors to be able to contact the business.
- Telephone - enter the business phone number for the vendor.
3. In the Vendor Type field, use the drop-down to select the category of vendor you are showcasing.
- This is a long list of vendor types, you have the ability to use the search to zoom to the type you want to select.
4. In the Counties field, enter the primary counties this vendor services. Click in the field, start typing the county, then select it from the results drop-down. You can then select multiple counties in this way.
5. At the bottom of the page, add a Vendor Logo. Click Choose File, then select and upload the image from your device.
- The vendor logo displays on your site at around 80 X 53 px.
6. Click Add Vendor, at the bottom of the page.
7. Once a vendor is added, you can click on the Action icon, to the right of the vendor, to either Edit or Delete the vendor.
Once you have at least one vendor added, it will automatically appear on the About Me page of your site, with no additional actions to take.
- You must have an agent role added for vendors to appear on your site. If you don't have an agent role, there is no way to make them appear on your site.