We thank you for your interest in representing the KW Operations Community. KW Operations Market Center Ambassadors support the standards and growth of the KW Operations Community.
What is a Market Center Ambassador?
A KW Operations Market Center Ambassador is a KW Associate in good standing who advocates for all operations personnel within their Market Center. Market Center Ambassadors uphold the values of KW Operations and are committed to executing the Community’s mission: Empowering operations professionals to step into their strength zone and deliver impactful, scaled growth.
How is a Market Center Ambassador selected?
Interested KW Associates may submit an application to the KW Operations team. From there, the KW Operations team will contact Market Center and/or Regional Leadership to confirm that the Associate is in good standing. Next, the selected applicants will be invited to a short information session with the Community Leader. Following that, applicants will be able to proceed with the onboarding process where they will be prepared for their role as a Market Center Ambassador.
What are the benefits of serving as a Market Center Ambassador?
- Monthly private Mastermind with Community Leader and a KW Leadership guest
- Exclusive materials to host your Market Centers’ admin/operations Mastermind
- Development and training on how to effectively host and run a Mastermind
What are the qualifications?
- Servant leader heart
- Live and perform from active 411 and GPS
- Recommended by TL or OP
- Active member of the KW Operations community
- 1+ years experience as Listing Manager, Transaction Coordinator, Director of Operations, Director of First
- Impressions, Agent services, or MCA
What are the expectations of a Market Center Ambassador?
- Maintain a professional, positive and active relationship within the Region and Market Centers therein
- Attend 10 of the 12 monthly Market Center Ambassador calls
- Attend 10 of the 12 monthly KW Operations Masterminds
- Host 1 monthly admin/operations Mastermind event, virtual or in-person, in your Market Center
- If present at a KWRI event (Family Reunion/Mega Agent), spend 10% of event time representing the community to members and prospects at the booth
- Willing to hold the position for at least 1 full year
Want more information? Contact email@example.com