If you ever need to remove the current contact associated with an Opportunity and replace with another contact, there is an easy way to do this in Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the Phase (Active, Under Contract, etc.), where your Opportunity is located, then click the Opportunity Name.
- If you are on a team, ensure you select the correct account (at the top of the page, select either your name or your team's name) to find the Opportunity you are looking for.
4. Click the Edit Icon, , at the top right of the Key Information section.
5. In the Contact Name field, click the X, to the right of the contact's name. That will allow you to search for and select the new contact you want to associate. Click Save, at the bottom right of the screen.