Who are we?
The mission of KW Military is to unequivocally support and recognize active duty, veteran military personnel, as well as their family members and other allies. Our mission is to provide them with the necessary tools, training, and camaraderie to not only enhance their real estate businesses but also improve their overall quality of life while honoring their service and sacrifice.
KW Military is steadfastly committed to building the most expansive and valuable community within Keller Williams Realty International. Our community is far beyond a simple gathering of service members, their families, and supporters of the military. To us, it's personal, and we firmly believe that through service, education, and a plan centered on taking massive action, we can empower military members to achieve financial success and ultimately become millionaires.
What are we looking for?
KW Military Representative (AKA MC Rep) is an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about creating a vibrant and supportive community within their Market Center. In this role, you will work closely with your Leadership to develop the perfect MC Rep role essential to the market center and its culture. As the boots on the ground, you will be the friendly face that greets agents and helps them establish their proper affiliation in Command. This role is vital in ensuring our monthly dissemination of events, registrations for events, learning series, and community updates to your market center. We highly encourage hosting regular meet-ups for those individuals affiliated with KW Military. These meet-ups will be a chance for networking, sharing experiences, and building strong connections within the community. The MC Rep is committed to being personable, enthusiastic, and dedicated to fostering a strong sense of community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Please note that the following essential duties, responsibilities, and expectations are not required for this role, but are highly encouraged. Participation in the following items will be heavily considered when doing yearly reviews for this role.
- Maintain a professional, positive, and active relationship within the region and regional market centers
- Attend 10 of the 12 monthly RA/MC Rep monthly calls
- Attend 20 of the 24 monthly KW Military learning series
- Host a learning series “watch party” in your market center
- It can be shared live or share the recording
- Communicate the community events, registrations for events, learning series, and community updates to market centers
- Align with MC Leadership to communicate the vision and mission of KW Military to MC agents
- Willing to hold the position for at least 1 full year
- Help agents become properly affiliated in Command
- Monthly dissemination of events, registrations for events, Learning Series, and community updates to your Market Center
- Available to agents to answer any questions about the KW Military community
- Host monthly meet-ups for individuals affiliated with the community, fostering a sense of camaraderie and connection
- Host regular meet-ups with members affiliated with our community
- Work with your Regional Ambassadors to coordinate and host a quarterly regional KW Military community mixer
- Properly affiliated with KW Military in KW Command as one of the following: Active Duty, Veteran, Military Spouse, Gold Star Family, Military Family Member, Reserves or National Guard
- An active member of the KW Military Community
- Current/active real estate license
If you are interested in applying to be a Keller Williams Military Market Center Representative, CLICK HERE to access and submit the application.