If you “Share” a Google document and send the user a link, that user must have a Google account to open the link and see the document. Otherwise, you can attach a Google document to an email and send it as an attachment.
Articles in this section
- Create your @KW.com Gmail account
- Change or Reset Your KW Email Password
- KW Email Backups & Imports - Using Thunderbird to import .mbox Emails into Gmail
- KW Email Backups & Imports - Google to Google POP Download
- Personal and Office KW Gmail Account FAQ
- Google Chat & Meet Replacement of Google Hangouts
- Which Google Services Can I Use with My KW Gmail Account?
- What happens to my KW email account when I leave KW?
- I'm getting an email that says "Your Account will be removed in X days"
- Gmail Filters