If you “Share” a Google document and send the user a link, that user must have a Google account to open the link and see the document. Otherwise, you can attach a Google document to an email and send it as an attachment.
Articles in this section
- Change Your KW.com Email Address
- What happens to my KW email account when I leave KW?
- I'm getting an email that says "Your Account will be removed in X days"
- Gmail Filters
- My email address might have been hacked, what should I do?
- Set up POP for @KW.com email account
- Create your @KW.com Gmail account
- Change Your KW Email Password
- Set Up Forwarding for Your KW Email Account
- Set Up an Email Alias Address