In order to make your @KW.com Google account more secure, agents can choose to set up 2-Step Verification for logging into these accounts. When you enable 2-Step Verification (also known as two-factor authentication), you add an extra layer of security to your account. You sign in with something you know (your password) and something you have (a code sent to your phone). In order to turn on 2-Step Verification for your @KW.com account, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://myaccount.google.com/ with your @KW.com Gmail login.
2. On the left side of the page, select Security.
3. On the Security page, in the "How You Sign In To Google" section, click in the 2-Step Verification option.
4. You'll see an informational page here, click Get Started, at the bottom right of the page.
5. Select the method you want to use for login verification, then click Next.
6. Google will send a verification using the method you chose. Enter the code they sent, then click Next.
7. Now that everything is verified, click Turn On.