Whether you want to run ads through social media platforms using Campaigns, track the interactions you have with your contacts through Gmail, or if you want to connect Twilio to be able to send texts through Command, you will need to connect certain applications to Command. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. At the top right of the page, click your Name, then select Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the Connected Apps page, click Connect Account next to each application that you want to connect to Keller Cloud. Each time you click Connect Account, a prompt will appear, which will have you login to that application to connect. See below for details about each connection:
Facebook (Post Scheduling)
The pop-up box will have you login to your personal Facebook account to connect. Connecting this will allow you to utilize the Post Scheduling feature within Campaigns (Lead Accelerator). Create a social post schedule, then create Facebook posts to be delivered.
Twitter (Post Scheduling)
The pop-up box will have you login to your Twitter account to connect. Connecting this will allow you to utilize the Post Scheduling feature within Campaigns (Lead Accelerator). Create a social post schedule, then create Twitter posts to be delivered.
The system will take you to Google, where you can sign in to your primary Google account. Make sure to connect to the Google account that has your primary Google Calendar. This will allow you to create calendar events directly from Command Contacts.
There is no direct sync with eEdge, but we do have a way to get your eEdge contacts into Command. Click Sync to Command, then two "learn how" buttons will appear. First, you will need to utilize the direct contact sync that eEdge has with Google Contacts. Next, you can then use PieSync to sync your Google Contacts to Command.
- Click here to learn more about syncing your eEdge contacts with Command, in this way.
The system will take you to Google, where you can sign in to your primary Google account. Make sure you connect to the Gmail account you will be using to communicate with your contacts. Command will then be able to automatically track and log all of your email communications with your contacts, past or present.
Create or connect your Twilio account with Command. Using Twilio, you have the ability to text your contacts directly from Command, having the system automatically create a log of the communication.
- Click here to learn how to create an connect Twilio with Command.
Create or Connect your PieSync account with Command. PieSync allows you to sync contacts from 150+ outside applications, including Google and iCloud Contacts.
- Click here to learn how to sync your contacts with Command using PieSync.
The system will have you log in to your Office 365 account. This will allow Command to automatically track and log all of your email communications with your contacts, past or present.
The pop-up box will have you login to your personal Facebook account to connect. This will allow you to create ads for Facebook and Instagram, through Campaigns (Lead Accelerator). Make sure you connect the personal Facebook account that your Facebook Business Page is attached to.
After you have connected a Facebook account, you can add a second Facebook account by clicking Connect More. This will allow you to choose between the two accounts, when creating a Facebook ad in Campaigns. To learn more about creating ads in Campaigns, click here.
Twitter (Ads Manager)
The pop-up box will have you login to your Twitter account to connect, this will allow you to create ads for Twitter, through Campaigns.
This connection to your Twitter account will only be successful if you have already started a Twitter Ads account with your twitter credentials. Furthermore, Twitter handles all payment activity, please ensure that you have an up to date card added to your Twitter ads profile so that campaigns created from Lead Accelerator are created successfully.
The pop-up box will have you login to your Google account to connect, this will allow you to create ads for Google Adwords, through Campaigns. Make sure to connect to the Google account that your Google Adwords account is set up under.
The system will take you to a special MailChimp login page, built for this connection. Whenever you email an offer through Opportunities, email a preview from Designs, these emails are sent through MailChimp, and you must have a MailChimp account connected to Command to do so. If you send an email campaign through the Campaigns applet, you have the option of using MailChimp or Command Email. If you don't have a MailChimp account to connect, simply go to Mailchimp.com and create a free account.
- To learn how to create and activate a free MailChimp account, click here.
- To learn how to verify an email domain in MailChimp, click here.
Command email is now the official automatic email provider in Command. When you send out automatic emails through SmartPlans, the system will use Command Email to send it. When sending an email campaign through the Campaigns applet, you have the option of using Command Email or MailChimp.
- There is nothing you have to do to set this up, but you can click Manage to edit your Sender Name and Reply-to Email.
- By default, you get 5,000 free email sends per month, but you can click the Manage Subscription button, on the Manage Command Email page, to purchase more.
- Click here to learn more about Command Email.