In Contacts, users can add or remove a tag when they add or edit a contact. However, the easiest way to add tags to multiple contacts is to utilize the Add Tags Bulk Action feature. Users can easily add tags that have been created by the Command system or tags that have been created by the user manually. After the tags have been added to the contacts they can be easily removed from multiple contacts by utilizing the Remove Tags Bulk Action feature.
To add or remove tags from your contacts:
Add Tags to Contacts
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts ,, icon on the left sidebar, to access your contact list.
3. Select the contacts you want to add tags to by clicking the check box to the left of their name.
You can also filter your contact list to target certain criteria (e.g. Primary Address) or check the box next to the "First Name" title to select all the contacts on the page you are viewing.
5. Click the Select Bulk Action drop-down menu to select Add Bulk Tags.
6. You will see a list of the contacts you have selected on the "Add Bulk Tags" window. Start typing the tag name then select the tag from the results list. You can add multiple tags to these contacts in this way.
- If this is a new tag, you will see a Create Custom Tag option. Once you create the tag for one contact, you will be able to find it on the Custom Tags results list in the future.
7. Click Submit when you are finished choosing the tags you want to add to the contact(s).
The tags will the be immediately to all of the selected contacts. From here, users can now use contact filters and create SmartViews to quickly access contacts with the same contact tag.
Remove Tags from Contacts
1. Select the contacts you want to remove tags from by clicking the check the box to the left of their name.
2. Click the Select Bulk Action drop-down menu to select Remove Tags.
3. A module will appear displaying all the contact tags that each of the selected contacts have. Click the checkbox to select the tags you want to remove.
4. Click Remove Selected when done. These changes will take effect immediately.
Please sign in to leave a comment.