With Command, you can add individual contacts or import multiple contacts at one time from a database such as a CRM or contact list (e.g. Google Contacts).
- Learn how to import multiple contacts
To add a single contact in Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Click Add Contact, at the top right of the page.
4. In the Add to Contacts form, the user can enter any information that they have at the time.
- Full Name - Enter the contact's name.
- Primary Email - Enter the contact's email address, and label the address as Personal, Work, or Other.
- Primary Phone
Enter the contact's phone number, and label it as Home, Mobile, Work, or Other.
- Lead Source Type and Lead Source
Label where the lead came from. This can be from an outside source, or from a contact in your database. Choose one of the options:
- Select from list - Choose an outside lead source from the drop-down provided.
- Select from Contacts - Start typing the contact's name and choose the contact from the drop-down.
Add to Sales Pipeline - If you check this box, you will be taken to the Opportunities applet, after you click create, where you can create an Opportunity.
Tags - Tags are a way for you to organize your database. Use the drop-down, start typing the name of the tag, and select the tag from the results list. If this is a new tag, you will see a + Create Custom Tag option. Once you create the tag for one contact, you will be able to find it on the Custom Tags results list in the future.
5. If you wish to enter in additional information when creating the contact, click Add More Information and additional sections will appear with fields within each of those sections.
Additional Contact Information
6. In the Additional Contact Information section, enter any other contact information that is available for the contact.
- Preferred Method of Contact - Choose between Email, Phone, Text, or Do Not Contact.
- Additional Email - Enter any additional email addresses, and label the addresses as Personal, Work, or Other.
- Click Add Email, to add additional email addresses.
- Additional Phone - Enter any additional phone numbers, and label them as Home, Mobile, Work, or Other.
- Click Add Phone to add additional phone numbers.
- Addresses - Enter the physical address of your contact, and label it as Home, Work, or Other. If this is the contact's mailing address, check the Same as Mailing Address checkbox.
- Click Add Address to add additional physical addresses.
- Social Profiles - Add the contact's social media profiles. Select the type of social media, then enter their profile ID or handle. The system will auto-fill the social media platforms domain name automatically.
7. Enter any information about the contact that is available.
- Legal Name - Enter a legal name, for the contact, if it is different than what they go by.
- Description - Enter a description of your contact. This is separate from any notes you add in the future.
- Birthday - Use the Month, Day and Year drop-downs to add their birthday. This will enable you to add them to the Birthday SmartPlan.
- Home Anniversary - Use the Month, Day and Year drop-downs to add their home anniversary date. This will enable you to add them to the Home Anniversary SmartPlan.
- Relationships - If any of your contacts (that have already been added to your database) are associated with this person, add the relationship. Start typing their name and select the related contact from the drop-down list. Then label the relationship from the relationships list.
- Click Add Relationship if the contact you are entering is associated with more than one contact in your database. You will then search and select the contact before saving the update.
- Work - Enter the contact's work information. Start typing and select the company name from the drop-down, then enter the contact's job title.
8. Everyone organizes their database in a different way, and needs to add unique types of information for each contact. Users can either add a custom field that they have previously created or they can create a new custom field.
9. Click Create, at the bottom of the form, when finished.