With Command, you can add individual contacts or import multiple contacts at one time from a database such as a CRM or contact list (e.g. Google Contacts).
- To learn how to import multiple contacts, click here.
To learn how to add a single contact in Command, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Click Add Contact, at the top right of the page.
4. Enter any information you wish into the "Add to Contacts" form. If you wish to enter in additional information when creating the contact, click Add More Information and additional sections will appear with fields within each of those sections. To learn more about each field in this form, click here.
5. Click Create, at the bottom of the form, when finished.