Campaigns is your digital marketing expert in a box. It is a tool that streamlines ad creation and syndication across multiple channels, both print and digital. The ad campaign creation tool makes it easy to create and activate best-in-class ads all from one central hub.
To get a rundown about Campaigns, use the resources below:
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. You will then be directed your Campaigns dashboard.
The Campaigns Dashboard will show you performance metrics based on the campaigns you ran, give you insight into which campaigns are performing the best, and also provide tips and training from KWU.
- Click here to learn more about the Campaigns Dashboard.
Paid Campaigns is where you can run Social Ads on sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and you can also run a Google Search Ad as well. Paid Ads are a great way to broaden your reach and gather leads.
- Click here to learn more about Social Ads.
Email Campaigns are a great way to stay at the top of your client's mind. You can either use templates provided by KW or you can use your own templates that you created in Designs.
- Click here to learn more about Email Campaigns.
Direct Mail is where you can send out postcards through RealMailers. You can either use pre-made templates or you can use a custom design.
- Click here to learn about the Direct Mail Campaigns with pre-made templates.
- Click here to learn about the Direct Mail Campaigns with custom designs.
Social Posts is where you can schedule and publish posts to sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Social Posts are a great way to stay in touch with your friends and followers.
- Click here to learn more about Social Posts.
Payment Methods is where you add a credit card, manage your payments, and view your remaining credit.
- Click here to learn about how to use the "Payment Profile" page.
Click Create New to create a social media ad, social media post, direct mail ad, or marketing email.
You can click Connect Accounts to connect your social media profiles to Command.
- Click here to learn more about connecting applications to Command.
Please sign in to leave a comment.