1. Log on to agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar, to access your contact list.
3. Click the name of the contact you want to manage.
4. Click the Edit icon,, next to the contact's name, at the top of the "Contact Details" page access the "Edit" form. If you wish to enter in additional information when creating the contact, click Add More Information and additional sections will appear with fields within each of those sections.
5. Edit or add any information you wish into the "Edit" form. To learn more about each field in this form, click here. You can also add custom fields to meet the needs of your business and how you prefer to grow relationships with your clients. To learn more about custom fields, click here.
|When adding social media links to a new or existing contact, copy and paste the URL to your contact's social media page in the respective social media field. For example: https://twitter.com/kwri.|
6. When you are finished editing, click Save at the bottom of the "Edit" form.