As you are developing and maintaining your contact database, you may need to update or edit some existing information in the contact record.
To learn how to edit a contact or lead, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar, to access your contact list.
3. Click the name of the contact or lead you want to manage.
4. Click the Edit icon,, next to the contact's name to access the "Edit" form. If you wish to enter in additional information when creating the contact, click Add More Information and additional sections will appear with fields within each of those sections.
- Learn more about the edit fields in this form
- You can also add custom fields to meet the needs of your business and how you prefer to grow relationships with your clients.
- Learn more about adding custom fields to contacts
|When adding social media links to a new or existing contact, copy and paste the URL to your contact's social media page in the respective social media field. For example: https://twitter.com/kwri.|
6. When you are finished editing, click Save at the bottom of the "Edit" form.