Within Opportunities, Keller Williams has created an entire offer management system. When you enter offers into the system, you will not only be able to create offer comparisons that you can share with your clients, but we will also be able to use that data to help improve your future offers, through reports and insights.
In addition, you will attach Commission Requests to accepted offers, where you will detail the commission disbursement for a transaction and submit to your Market Center.
To create an offer in an Opportunity:
1. Log into https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunity pipeline, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity card.
4. Click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Title.
5. At the top of the Opportunity, click Offers & Commissions.
6. Click + Add New Offer, on the right side of the page.
7. Name your offer (it is suggested you include "Initial Offer" in this title, as it will distinguish it from any counters/negotiations).
8. Complete the Offer Details section. Enter the Offer Version Name, and set the Offer Date and Close Date. Click Parties, at the bottom right of the page, when finished.
On the Buyer side, you will also enter the listing details, either by clicking Select from KWLS, or by manually entering the details in the Address field.
9. Enter either the Buyer or Seller information, along with their agent's information as well. The side you are representing should be auto-filled with any information you have already entered into Command. Click Terms, at the bottom right of the page, when ready.
10. Enter the Terms of the offer. Click Agent Analysis, at the bottom right of the page, when finished.
11. Now, enter the Agent Analysis. This is where you have the opportunity (pardon the pun) to show your expertise and give your opinion of the offer. List the pros, cons, and give a summary. This will be useful later, when you email the Offer Comparison to your client.
12. Click Save, at the bottom right of the page, when finished.
Now you are ready to manage your offers, click here to learn more.